Fs: 6 Nsb100s !

Since the buyer that was gonna buy them from me gave me the run around for 5 days and then backed out, I am forced to put them up for sale here.

I have 6 NSB100FTs for sale, the date codes on all of them are "A04", January 2004.

This is the only picture I have of them at the moment, since I am away from my house.

Posted Image

I'm looking to get $230 shipped obo for each of them. If someone wants to buy all of them we can work out a deal.

I am a Verified PayPal member.

I have feedback on both CA and ROE.

I probably won't be checking this thread much until I get home tomorrow afternoon. So if you have any questions, feel free to call me anytime @ 205-601-7247.

-Jebus

what are the dimensions of those?? i got about 4 inches on the side of my box

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

super battery's :D

Height: 287mm

width: 107mm

lenght: 396mm

Weight: 33,1 KILO'S

Alpine HU 9855R IPODRE XXX compo, 2nd one is comingrockford t8004 amp ( 4 channel ) rockford (4x) T30001bd mono amps @ 0,5 ohm for dailyRE Audio 18'' MT (2 x) Enclosure is 400 LITER tuned on 28HZ28HZ - 150db TL 200731HZ - 152db TL 2007Max Score 157,4db TL 2008 @35hz----------------------------------------------NEW INSTAL UNDERCONSTRUCTION!!ALPINE HU 9855RIPOD4 RE XXX COMPONENT SETS4 RE COAXIAL SETS4 FI BTLS 18'' SUBS8 RF T4000BD'S MONO AMPS4 RF T8004 4 CHANNEL AMPS16 northstar nsb 125 batts70mm wiring10 RF 100 farad powercaps

I'm sure you could squeeze one in there. :lol:

oh hell yea..it would be 1/8" too much on each side...simple fix.

1. get hammer

2. dent in desired area approx. 1/8"

3. set battery in

4. get rubber malet (dead blow)

5. hit battery until it goes in

...lol...but honestly, that is what i would do...lol

i likes me some audio stuff...

oh hell yea..it would be 1/8" too much on each side...simple fix.

1. get hammer

2. dent in desired area approx. 1/8"

3. set battery in

4. get rubber malet (dead blow)

5. hit battery until it goes in

...lol...but honestly, that is what i would do...lol

He did say "about" 4 inches. That's what I recommend him do too!! lol. but really you could probably fit this battery anywhere, except under the hood.

Buy my batteries!!!!! :D Tomorrow's pay day!!!

Archived