-Sure we are working on 10" and 15" baskets now. Not sure when they will be ready.
- Must just be bad timing, we only come out with a new model every 3 to 4 years, so you must be just that lucky. I believe at this time we still have a few of the old ones we can build, so we might could build you a matching set. Just check and see!
- The New IA30.1 is in stock and shipping as of the middle of last week. We've been getting asked about it since we showed it off at Slamology. It's a 4000 Watt RMS amplifier at 1 ohm at less than a foot long and comes with all of the things you'd normally see from SplitForce amplifiers. Will get some more info and picture up soon. Feel free to ask any questions.
- We have alot of them.
XS - is an additional spider - higher FS, more control, abuse, etc
UL - is a lead wire upgrade - this takes you to a DR level lead wire
DC - direct connect - preference only
LCU - flat wound coil - upgrade you to round wire to flat wire (DR coil)
That is the most popular ones..
FYI to all the IA fans, we started shipping this model last week. Similar to an IA20.1, but less power and is 3" shorter. Comes with a nice price of $549 as well.
Any questions.....
Thanks,
Nick
- Thanks, they will be on the way.
- What do you think?
For the money they are great. I like the look and feel of the cord will see how it does when I go running but just from looking at it, it looks good. Haven't tried talking on it yet but I will, the only thing I was hoping for was more bass but like I said for the money they sound great.
- Thank you for the feedback.
- Thanks for the review. We are confident these are the best you can get for the price!
- We have people all the time that run a lot more power than we rate them for. You would probably be okay, if you got the upgrades for it. I would do the lead wire and coil upgrade. But as with everything I can't give you an exact answer, as some customer are harder on products than others. So we make them as durable as we can.
- Thanks, I figured you would like them. No bad reviews so far.
- It actually cost us about $1.50 more than we charge, but we want to get them out to everyone.
- http://www.incriminatoraudio.com/index.php/products/gear/hd-1-ear-buds.html
- Well, as you know it's subjective, but to me they have a balanced crisp warm sound with very good bass. Most earbuds are sloppy or if they sound good, they have no low end. These tend to pull off both as well. When others get them maybe they can give you feedback!
- Yes, sir! We want them to be cost effective. We want everyone to be able to afford a quality set of ear buds. Yet still be budget friendly enough if you ever lose or damage them you can easily replace them. This all comes from the sick feeling I've had dropping my sunglasses in the river.
- That would be awesome! I think you would be happy with them. We've had very good feedback on them.