I remember seeing this badass video of If I remember right, it was a Supra. It sounded like a freaking panther. Anyone know what i'm talking about? Or am I just crazy?
Yeah, I wouldn't consider this a "sick" box design but not bad if it's one of your firsts. I would deffinantly up the port area though and I think this would end up kinda like a 6th order with a really bad ratio lol
I think i've narrowed it down to two.
http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-dm4-3050US-14-Laptop/product_424328
http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-dv6-6C10US-156-Laptop/product_424329
I'm on the hunt for a laptop but i'm not sure what to look for. I want to be able to game well, mainly Minecraft lol. I don't want it to lag and crash when i'm playing. It has to be good for college so taking notes and what not. Budget is around 600ish give or take. Anyone have any ideas? Or at least tell me what to look for?
I'll check that out. I've heard of it but downloaded it and it said I needed to update my .net framework or something lol I'm not amazing with computers.
Anyone know of any good free dvd ripping software that doesn't leave a watermark? I'm trying to put my dvds on my computer so I can watch them whenever I want and not have to carry them all around.