As stated above the build will be slow because I am 18 and I have no job so no money for my many hobbies.
The truck is happy
Ignore the rust
As with above ignore the rust
Drivers dide door. There is a Power Acoustic mid behind the gray screen.
There is the Power Acoustic tweeter
And finally the crossover, and before you trolls start hating there is a reason there is no carpet, my windows don't seal the greatest so the carpet would get wet when it rained. So I took it out and I have plans to bedliner the entire floor as soon as i get enough cash to get some bedliner.
The passenger side looks exacly the same, but the sun was at a bad angle so I couldn't get an pics.
So on to the back seat.
I just have stock speakers in the back.
Time for the sub and box, please don't laugh.
You see that weird bulge that is what wet carpet does to MDF.
I painted the box today to try and hide the bulge a little so here is the painted box. It was my first time using a air compressor paint sprayer, so i put a little to much on in a few areas.
And there it is in the back of my truck.
And here is a pic of my headunit.
I forgot to take a pic of the amp, but it is and MB Quart FX4.50
And here is a vid to not only display my mediocre audio abilities, but to show you that I absolutely fail with a video camera.
Thanks for checking out my build, I will try to get some more work done to it. Let me know your sugestions, questions, criticism and as on any internet site hate of my project. Please keep the hate to a minimum, thanks.