Yeah an the reason I feel bad is because it's her birthday and she bought her first audio related thing without me. She says it don't bother her but it's easy to tell it does.
I made a new discovery, after getting even more electrical tape off it appears he has the pink wire tied into the 12V red ACC. I feel like a kid in a candy store because of this tape lol.
I think I may have found the culprit.. The yellow battery wire after digging through is a 15A and the fuse size in the back of the H/U is a 10A will I have to get I new fuse?
The only reason wires were crossed on my H/U in the past was because I had a extra wire coming from my adapter and the wire color was different but served the same purpose.
And yes I do have a multimeter.
Fuse is intact, it didn't short or anything. I know in the past I've had too cross wires together in order to get a H/U to work in my car, maybe that's the case for hers?
My girlfriend bought a dual h/u for her 01 cavalier and asked me to install it. I took out her old one and the wiring was a nightmare, I got it sorted out and put every wire where it should but it will not turn on. I went back in and removed the 3 pounds of electrical tape the guy did so I could see where the wires went too, then tried again but no luck.
You guys have any suggestions on what I should try next? Maybe it's just a faulty H/U?
Thee absolute best way to cure a hangover if you have access to the supplies is start a IV on you with saline. It's gaurentteed to work according to my co-workers.
I don't kno he said he had a hit out on him and it turns out to be this... Both of them are pathetic lol. But the "story" is he's driving down a 4 lane road in the right lane that lady is driving down the left lane next to him, and he managed to throw a rock and hit her driver side window and bust out the window which already has sirane wrap on it and proceeded to beat him up...
Letter of recommendations are nice. Do some volunteer work for like relay for life or an organization(s) like that near you, employers like to see that kind of stuff on applications. Also help a-lot of older people if there are such around the place(s) you applied.
Warren, Ohio. He lives on laird street next too Trumbull memorial hospital. He drives a red and black lifted dodge. And unkn on the price. But ssssshhhh I know nothing.
I'm only going by what he's saying and as of right now he isn't supplying a link, which is disappointing. I've searched all over the place on CL an cant find it...
Honestly Idk I told him to answer it himself since he doesn't want to goto the cops about it, I think get the police involved is the best idea but he doesn't want too.