Jump to content

chrishova

Members
  • Posts

    544
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by chrishova

  1. Anything close to this, let me know. I have a T1000 I need to use!
  2. My gurl has a Grand Prix with the GM 3.8 supercharger, it is FAST for stock! I have the same motor and just got a supercharger for it. It still is fast, but I can't wait to got the supercharger. zzpreformance.com has kits with all I need to put it on. Gotta get another 15" first, the motor still works, need more sound before speed!!!
  3. I got mine rebuilt for $175. Boosted it up to 220amp! system runs 14.5 volts =@
  4. Hey ya'll!!! I am a Grand Prix owner looking for rims! 5 lug 115mm is HARD to come by!!! I want ALL black! I got no chrome on my whip and don't want any!!! Looking for local because shipping would be pricey! Any help will help! Thanks everybody!!!
  5. Anybody got a 15" Fi?!?! I got a T1000 for each of them... Or should I get rid of it and get 2 of the new SSA 15" icon?!?! Yes, looking @ $200-300 ea...
  6. HEY from VA!!!

    1. chrishova

      chrishova

      That's My user name, Chris H., from O.V. (Ocean View), VA.! And yes a Jay-Z fan, too.

  7. Norfolk, Va!!! Holla back homies!!!

  8. I gotz it! I LOVE it! Terminal FIXED! Need another 1, and maybe another amp...
  9. I just got a Fi 15" from Emoxihax! He must have sent the woofer out as soon as I hit "send money"! If anything I took a little bit, (I had to set up a paypal acct). But overall, I am happy and hope to find more sellers like him!!!!
  10. Thanks for sending that speaker out right away! It got here sooner than I thought!!!

  11. I know I'm a "newbie" but very interested!!! P.M. me
  12. I NEED a 1500! My amp is fried!!! Please pm me!
  13. A cool looking quick fix - drill 2 holes and put a bolt through it and use that as your terminals. It looks industrial and works nice! Just make sure NO metal will be able to touch the bolts! (use at your own risk)
  14. I like the amp, is it an OBO?
×
×
  • Create New...