Jump to content

antione

Members
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by antione

  1. Hey man still have this
  2. depending on the car the 13sq foot one cost 15-25 shipping depending where you live, since the sound deadner hasnt been used (duhh) i thought to just offer a good price shipped so you save anywhere from $10-$20
  3. I'm antione and I'm a bass head. I was on you tube looking for a way to do my tahoe and came across steve mead . By the way Steve u the man keep up the good work
  4. Thanks man I just ordered to all thanks again
  5. Thank all of u
  6. Do any body know
  7. I hope this is the right section. Can any one tell me where I can order the busbar from
  8. Wish I.was close to be involved in this sound like fun
  9. The dash lights put me on a couple of mine went out. I have a 04 hoe
  10. Ok so I'm starting a new project and I need to know what is the best glue to use for vinyl.I use a local glue and I'm starting to see sings of it coming apart any suggestion
  11. Ok I want the nd105-8 (of them)how much shipped to 11216
  12. Ofc ill take it 50$ shipped pm me let me. Know
  13. Thanks
  14. What the different between cca and pvc. I mean is it better to use oxygen free copper or the kca is good to
  15. Thanks man
  16. Ship to 11216
  17. Anubis I have a tahoe what u think
  18. Yea I'm talking about that sub. I'm caught on that or the Orion hcca
  19. Does any one know how hard the juggernaunt hit
×
×
  • Create New...