Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. Haha I like how you said that blownengine "welcome young grass hopper" lol.. But ya welcome DannyB this sight is dope like crack son lol
  2. when did you ever think bass boost has anything to do with this man... cause just like i told him i used to have the same issue and it was my bass boost thats the dumbest thing i've heard of .. bass boost too high = dimming lights... i don't think so, dimming lights has everything to do within the electrical system when you crank the boost, the amp works harder and pulls more power. its not dumb at all..... thanks, you beat me to the answer
  3. when did you ever think bass boost has anything to do with this man... cause just like i told him i used to have the same issue and it was my bass boost thats the dumbest thing i've heard of .. bass boost too high = dimming lights... i don't think so, dimming lights has everything to do within the electrical system ok if thats the dumbest thing youve ever heard smart ass, then what is your amp hooked up to??? hmmm could it be your electrical
  4. when did you ever think bass boost has anything to do with this man... cause just like i told him i used to have the same issue and it was my bass boost
  5. I do, and no it's not. Here is the thread showing where all my settings are Everything is the same except the electrical and enclosure, those have changed since then. ok, cause on my system i had the dimming and voltage drop and when i turned the bass boost all the way down my problem stopped
  6. do you have a bass boost on your amp? and if so is it turned up?
  7. noting, it just sounded funny to me like they were in a choir or something
  8. lmao not talking shit but it was just funny to me how you said it
  9. i wouldnt give em the shirts back cause you paid for them so that means their yours. and if your $9 was a deposit then you should get those $9 back for each shirt when you return them
  10. i actually have mine charging right now lol
  11. oh lol ok well just in case it was. and about the charger i heard it does help out the life of the batts
  12. i used to have major volt drops with my old optima and then replaced with an xs and i have a h/o alt and my volts still dropped like crazy and my lights dimmed also, then i learned here to turn my bass boost all the way down and that fixed my problem.. so maybe this helps you or someone else.
  13. I've heard lots of them in ported and they sound clean. I've never heard them in sealed though
  14. Maybe these will work for you-- "500" rear adjustable two way spring lox they're like $15 at auto zone. I got them on my car
  15. ya thats how my dad cleans his
  16. That's tight, I need a box for my 12w7's and never built one before. So untill I get one imma keep using my 13w6's
  17. Nathan told me it was ok to just put mine in since I didn't have a charger but I waited anyways and got a charger and charged it up first, and as soon as I plugged the charger to the battery like probably 1 minute later the green light came on wich meant my batt was charged so I guess I didn't have to charge it. And I wouldn't take it to autozone to get it charged cause who knows what charger their gonna use for it, your better off just dropping it in than taking it to autozone
  18. I ordered from them once before also and it was great service and fast shipping
  19. Hmmm, I wonder why there is such a lack of emphasis on this? Do I need to ground to the engine block too or can I just ground straight from the alternator negative to battery negative? I'm wondering the same thing
×
×
  • Create New...