Here is the same one on the jl website since its out of stock on sonicelectronix
http://mobile.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/XD-FDBU-2/part_number=90461/9013.0.1.1.54216.48070.48088.48089.0?pp=12&
Ya, sorry bout that. U guys are right. I checked the other websites like sonicelecronix and they were the same price to but sonics charges tax and I thought audiosavings did also so I thought you would at least save on taxes but I guess not..
Looks like they have them on sale and they don't charge shipping or tax so this might be a deal to some people. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
http://www.crutchfield.com/shopsearch/xs_power.html
I have some w7's and I had always seen w7's with the w7 badge but when i got mine they had a jl badge, but I got mine from an authorized dealer so I knew there was nothing wrong with them. I just figured they were newer ones.
That looks like it'll work, but i would do both the positive and negative. What rogue suggested will work also and it has for both positive and negative.