Jump to content

14dbass

Members
  • Posts

    324
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14dbass

  1. That SCV-3000D Doing 3300w @ 12.6v Pure beast battery rest power FTW!!
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  3. A little floating trick Windshield breaking
  4. You said you ran 1 3.5k per XL, how'd they like the power? It was a great match for them, just my box was a little to big so I eventually ripped the cone off of the triple joint. Go below the recommend box specs with that power.
  5. I have ran m2 xl's on 1 3.5k for a pair 1 5k for the pair and 1 3.5k per and a 5k per. I would say nothing less 1 5k for the pair of xl's. They really came alive with the 5k vs the 3.5k on the pair. It was like night and day how much better they were with the 5k. 5k>3.5k for a pair of m2xl's IMHO I would save up and get used dc5k
  6. Amazing people. I would not hesitate to buy from them, and will definitely do business with them again. 10/10
  7. I will be here. hope what I need is on sale.
  8. I am looking for a DC 5.0k. I have 2 DC 3.5ks and I am willing to trade one, or both with cash on your end, or I can do just straight cash. Let me know.
  9. lv5 18 and lv6 18 shipped to 84337
  10. That is an amazing dust cap where did you get those?
  11. 2 15" M2 Xl recones and 2 15" baskets 84337
  12. Very nice, I like how the amps are hidden very convenient.
  13. Do they still make the lv 2 8's? If so how much for 4 Lv 2 8's to 84337
  14. Looking for a DC 1.2k amp.
  15. the center bracing is a rounded. as well as top and bottom of port. The top is not on in this pic
  16. Thanks for the help I am drawing it up in sketchup now. The subs are not that heavy I don't need a double baffle do i? And just so I know for future building what is wrong with that baffle that he did?
  17. crossfire db3 12
×
×
  • Create New...