Jump to content

SoundFreakk

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    845
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoundFreakk

  1. Will there also be a version to hook up power to your amps? I see the possibility here to take almost an entire build out of a trunk when it's really needed! I think its awesome!!
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  3. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  4. Fuck I should have responded on this a lot earlier... bought a bunch of shit from his ass always dealt with in best way possible and always figures out what the best and cheapest way is for shipping(international) always great communication and willing to help out to make the buy smooth as possible
  5. Thinking about getting me a 3500.1 from populus audio in presale. those prices and ratings are epic!

    1. Show previous comments  8 more
    2. Swordlordboy1234

      Swordlordboy1234

      Amp and sub companies sure pop up left and right..

    3. Kyblack76

      Kyblack76

      I'm jumping in on this one myself.

    4. SoundFreakk

      SoundFreakk

      are you saying that that's a bad thing? let's get this industry bigger and better!

  6. Yeahh i agree woot #9
  7. Lol yeah so many designs didnt make it
  8. Photoshop cs2 lol damnnn I have cs4 cs5 and cs6 but only use cs6
  9. lol matt you start the liking hype here to huh (y)
  10. upload it to a imagehosting site like photobucket.com or imageshack.us, then just copy the direct link and put it between [IMG][/IMG] tags
  11. No that link doesnt work either. I think rusty is checking which designs could be done price wise and after that the contest closes. Not sure though.
  12. so I did a couple more so here is everything http://img707.images...7/6489/ct82.png http://img12.imagesh...2/6048/qye2.png http://img24.imagesh...4/7498/h8n5.png http://img46.imagesh...6/9780/ggqb.png http://img842.images...2/1570/i8gf.png http://img62.imagesh...62/6656/hvs.png http://img15.imagesh...5/5677/b557.png http://img593.images...3/7514/kqq6.png http://img9.imagesha...9/7227/v7v8.png http://imageshack.us/a/img854/43/wrpr.png http://imageshack.us/a/img40/3323/n3c.png http://imageshack.us/a/img443/6641/7p70.png http://imageshack.us/a/img69/3884/f4zf.png
  13. here are all of mine I think http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6489/ct82.png http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6048/qye2.png http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7498/h8n5.png http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9780/ggqb.png http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1570/i8gf.png http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6656/hvs.png http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5677/b557.png http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7514/kqq6.png http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7227/v7v8.png
  14. @InsSer what font are you using on that one? or is it a custom one.
×
×
  • Create New...