Mileage?

When were the Spark plugs & wires last changed?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Do a full tune up, plugs, wires, air and fuel filters, and check the catalytic converter. If all that doesn't help, it's one of the many sensors gone bad or maybe even the computer itself. If you can, get it on a diagnostic machine after the tune-up to see what else is wrong.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Get a code scanner and check that first and see if any sensors are bad but it could also be a bad fuel pump, blown head gasket, plugged cat converter or any other of a vast number of things. Once you get it started will it run if you give it gas? It also helps to let us know how it has been acting up to this point to help point us in a direction to suggest what to look into next.

EDIT: Head gaskets needing to be replaced every 60k to 80k miles were pretty common with that engine.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Get a code scanner and check that first and see if any sensors are bad but it could also be a bad fuel pump, blown head gasket, plugged cat converter or any other of a vast number of things. Once you get it started will it run if you give it gas? It also helps to let us know how it has been acting up to this point to help point us in a direction to suggest what to look into next.

EDIT: Head gaskets needing to be replaced every 60k to 80k miles were pretty common with that engine.

yeah ill start on the tine up asap but when i give it gas it will make a whistle sound and die out we i brought the car to the dealership to change the oil they said that the belt was bad so i changed it the next day the check engine light came on and the transmission started acting up but the check engine light with off and the oil gauge dont work it will bounce bake and forth but thanx for the info

Do a full tune up, plugs, wires, air and fuel filters, and check the catalytic converter. If all that doesn't help, it's one of the many sensors gone bad or maybe even the computer itself. If you can, get it on a diagnostic machine after the tune-up to see what else is wrong.

on a 95 will it tell much

If you got a whistle sound and the tranny is acting up, check all the vacuum lines. Could be all your problems. As for the diagnostic codes, they will tell you exactly where your problems are. If you have a Meineke near you, they check for free.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread