Sundown Audio

AQ 2200 vs?

DannyV18

FYI, Sundown has ALWAYS been dealer, never been direct.

Yes, they started on the internet, but they are and always was a dealer based. Period.

And how could AQ get any cheaper if they sold to dealers? As dealer would have to make a profit AND AQ make a profit? You got two hands instead one 1?

You call Sundown expensive, yet I've seen DC prices, dealer and MAP. And they are VERY similar. Yet DC has off the shelf open tooled boards. Where Sundown doesn't, minus the 4500d. Which is the same as the DC 5k, and I mind you is the same price for both companies...

Take the AQ2200d, it is cheaper direct than DC 2k is at DEALER.

How do you expect them to drop prices more than that?

Yes, they started on the internet, but they are and always was a dealer based. Period.

And how could AQ get any cheaper if they sold to dealers? As dealer would have to make a profit AND AQ make a profit? You got two hands instead one 1?

You call Sundown expensive, yet I've seen DC prices, dealer and MAP. And they are VERY similar. Yet DC has off the shelf open tooled boards. Where Sundown doesn't, minus the 4500d. Which is the same as the DC 5k, and I mind you is the same price for both companies...

no idea, but im sure they could, if they wanted...

and why the need to bring up DC? no one even talked about them...

and do you have proof that the sundown boards arnt identical as the DC boards?

i like how people post they are completely different, but if you cant prove it, whats the point of arguing it...

keep thinking what you want.. it is easier for YOU to get sundown cheaper than anyone else and the regular joe smoe....

good job...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i like how people post they are completely different, but if you cant prove it, whats the point of arguing it...

keep thinking what you want.. it is easier for YOU to get sundown cheaper than anyone else and the regular joe smoe....

good job...

Who posted it was different? I haven't seen anybody say that? What am I suppose to do... Buy both of them and show everybody? That's stupid. I personally didn't mean anything bad by it, just for the point of my argument I had to say it. Period.

And I'm bring in DC, cause that's your brand. And tired of people thinking Sundown amps cost to much, yet DC is the same price, and nobody complains about them.

good job...

Who posted it was different? I haven't seen anybody say that? What am I suppose to do... Buy both of them and show everybody? That's stupid. I personally didn't mean anything bad by it, just for the point of my argument I had to say it. Period.

And I'm bring in DC, cause that's your brand. And tired of people thinking Sundown amps cost to much, yet DC is the same price, and nobody complains about them.

I didnt realize running 2 subs makes it MY brand....

I dont like the pricing online dealers sell sundown stuff for... which has ALWAYS been my comparison when comparing amps vs amps.... side deal or going through jacob, or DEALER pricing is bullshit pricing because not everyone can get that...

a regular guy cant get dealer pricing, nor jacobs pricing...

you keep saying sundown amps are completely different than anything else on the market, yet i ask for proof and you cant prove it to me.. thats what im asking...

Yet DC has off the shelf open tooled boards. Where Sundown doesn't,

proof please......

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Sundown shares the 4500d board with DC. That's not proof?

Do you see any other amps that share the new sundown boards? Yes, the old ones was off the shelf, that's why everybody had them.

Its your brand cause its in your screenname. I didn't know what you owned of it exactly.

And you say you don't like Sundowns prices posted online.

But where is DC prices at? Oh wait, you have to PM somebody or email. Or go through a dealer.

Which is MAP pricing, which is close to Sundowns prices. So how can u really say you don't like Sundowns prices?

Like I said they are not direct. You can't expect direct pricing, which is usually dealer pricing. Or round about.

But enough arguing.

Sundown shares the 4500d board with DC. That's not proof?

Do you see any other amps that share the new sundown boards? Yes, the old ones was off the shelf, that's why everybody had them.

Its your brand cause its in your screenname. I didn't know what you owned of it exactly.

And you say you don't like Sundowns prices posted online.

But where is DC prices at? Oh wait, you have to PM somebody or email. Or go through a dealer.

Which is MAP pricing, which is close to Sundowns prices. So how can u really say you don't like Sundowns prices?

Like I said they are not direct. You can't expect direct pricing, which is usually dealer pricing. Or round about.

But enough arguing.

Ive never said I liked DCs pricing, or they were cheaper, or close to sundowns pricing, I really dont know DCs pricing other than from the first sale they had last year...

your taking it im saying DC is better, which I havent said... im just saying they are prob from the same build house, and prob are exactly the same...

Team DC Audio

I didn't say you said DC was better.

I said people. People haven't complained about DC pricing like they have Sundown yet, they are VERY similar.

That's my point. Sorry you took it as I direct that portion towards you.

Fact is, I've looked at A LOT of manufacture pricing. They are all not far from each each. Giving direct=dealer.

Then dealer vs dealer and Map vs Map.

You do have some WAY higher than the rest. I won't say any names. But your mind level stuff is almost all the same, for what your getting. As the product isn't the same, most of the time.

but the power acoustik 5000 watt amp is wayy cheaper then both sundown 4500 and dc 5k.

i can buy 4 power acoustik 5ks with that money FTW !!!!

(joke, lighten up)

Truth, PA FTW.

I wish Crunch still made the 3000dpro. Now that was a good performance vs price amp.

I know a few people pulling 7k out of those amps... I wish I could find some of those... WOULD love to run them

Team DC Audio

Archived