Sundown Audio

AQ 2200 vs?

DannyV18

I have an AQ3500.1 and I love it! I hope to soon be buying another one. but first I gotta buy a new alt! I've also ran mine at .5 ohm since day one never got hot or went into protect or anything.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

it is one of the price friendly one that actually is up there with RF and Sundown.

also crescendo amps are aswell.. i dont know of the new series of amps tho..

and they say the DC amps are cheaper then the AQ? in price.

All good amps

AQ is cheap because of no middle man. Dealer in this case.

Sundown/RF is dealer based. So therefore the dealer has the make a profit. And inturn costing you more.

Also, one thing why Sundown cost more is, all the boards they use minus the 4500d, is Sundown only. And nobody can copy them, and inturn costed Sundown more money, cause of the custom tooling, instead of used boards that everybody else already used.

Used to have a fosgate amp p1000.1bd rater 1355x1 it was a great amp with great power but you paid for the name. AQ is great and a powerhorse and hell of a lot cheaper. Sundown amps are also great and stupid powerful, built like a brick shit house but they are fucking expensive as shit.

Bang em if you got em

Used to have a fosgate amp p1000.1bd rater 1355x1 it was a great amp with great power but you paid for the name. AQ is great and a powerhorse and hell of a lot cheaper. Sundown amps are also great and stupid powerful, built like a brick shit house but they are fucking expensive as shit.

Actually I can get Sundown cheaper than AQ. So I don't see how they are that expensive?

Did you miss my post?

Direct vs dealer is different price scale.

If Sundown was 100% direct, the prices would be like AQ prices.

But also, Sundown holds valve better than AQ cause it does cost the average customer more.

Archived