Sundown Audio

MA HK2000

captainhook426

What does everyone think of this amp? Thinkin' about getting one for my SSD 15. Figuring that I will be closer to 800 RMS at 2ohms after I get the gains set to no clipping and such.

Thanks in advance!!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I wouldn't touch a MA HK amp with a 25ft clown-pole.

^^ lol

the hk series doesn't do rated until ~18volts IIRC. off of the top of my head a kicker zx1000.1 will do that 1k@2ohms for you, not sure on the price though.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Right on, I'll walk away then. Got any good alternatives that do 1000 at 2 ohms?

What's your budget?

Some where around 250

an aq1200d will be good. and that fi can handle more then 800 watts.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Right on, I'll walk away then. Got any good alternatives that do 1000 at 2 ohms?

What's your budget?

Some where around 250

an aq1200d will be good. and that fi can handle more then 800 watts.

Yes it will, but I'm running at 2ohms not 1. I made a NOOB mistake and bought a dual 1 sub instead of a dual 2. but that gives me some options when I add a second. or recone, whichever happens to come first.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived