Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

difference in motors (standard/NEO)


Recommended Posts

Posted

different design for one. that's like asking the difference in ferrite magnets man.

and magnets DONT have power handling, coils do.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Posted

Stronger motor, better power handling, lighter.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

different design for one. that's like asking the difference in ferrite magnets man.

and magnets DONT have power handling, coils do.

I stand corrected :pardon:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

i think they have more of a megnetic force. so you dont as much magnet to get the same amount of force. :good:

this, but, they have a much lower level of heat toleration than ferrite motors.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Posted

i think they have more of a megnetic force. so you dont as much magnet to get the same amount of force. :good:

this, but, they have a much lower level of heat toleration than ferrite motors.

True... But in all decent neo subwoofers its not a problem, especially not with fi`s neo subs.

Neo motors are stronger while being smaller, less weight, cost more, cooling can be better then they are able to make in ferrite motors..(but you can drop the last one.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1127 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...