A New Sound off Organization would be nice, how many agree?

Who here wishes we could start a new sound off org, based on different rules? I read earlier about meades box being an inch or 2 higher than window line, and that wouldnt be acceptable for DB Drag. Most  people its hard to follow rules like this. Meade was called a Outlaw.... Damn, to bad Outlaw has already been used for a competition. How about this, No holds barred, only rule is, you have wattage catagories, walls, or no walls, 1 sub, or 20 subs, maybe even freq catagories- guess it would be similiar to IASCA/IDBL maybe

1-100 watt

101-499 watt

500-1000watt

20-30hz best score

30-40hz best score

40-50hz best score

Bass Race

Sound Q comp

But I know I hate not haveing my hatch back interior intact, and being disqualified just to do some lousy burps. Or haveing no name brand woofers. Dumb rules if you ask me. I know there are thousands of people who just wanna wall of 8" radio shack subwoofers, power it with a $80 1000watt Pyle amp, and just do it, cuz they spent $250 all together, and maybe spend like $25 to play there ragedy ass system in front of 200 people for bragging rights to get a 125db score. I personally like to see highest db's per watt, like 140, with 250watts, 150, with 2000 watts, ect. I know it costs money, liscencing, ect ect. Maybe we can start somethin like this out here in Sac, since there are so many Bass heads like Meade, and me. Also something I would like to see, is a speaker record broken. Most speakers Ive seen in a car was in the 90's The Boss Equalizer demo truck, had something like 100 speakers, hella mids, highs, bass, and sub woofers... well, anyways, I willlet you viewers discuss this, I have had to many Sparks, and Tequizas, Iam being a post whore right now, and loseing my place in these big paragraphs....................

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i wouldnt compete in a org with watt regulations, they have too many cheater amps that do 75 watts for example at 4ohm but do 1000 watts at 1 ohm and 3000 watts at .25 ohm so i wouldnt bother with a watt org but i would in a woffer area org

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Hell, I buy the $80 sale amp at frys electronics all the time to compete, when I do compete (crunch 1000 watt amp) and get 144-145 pretty easy, no need for cheater amps

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

cheater amps exist hardcaore.

american bass 150.1 for exmple  there are many many more. and alotta people use them.

we had a small org out here doing some shows ut they seem to have fallon of the planet.

battle of the Bass.

they had all kinds of differrent rules, it was kool I liked it, it was fun and easy to understand most of the rules.

http://www.battleofthebass.com/

I would like to compete idbl/iasca, but there is only 1 contest a year out here from any one of them. Dbdrag atleast there is one about every other month. Ive competed in Battle Of the Bass a couple times, and that is why I like useing that Crunch amp  ;)  $79  sub $100, deck, $200, and meter a 145db... I got like a 3rd for a minute, then down to 5th... then when second round came, I had to take off, and missed my second round, so I didnt get to play a better song, or play with my windows.

New box design I have been working on for like 6 months, Iam hopeing to get back in battle of the bass, with the same $79 amp, $150- 15", and hopefully I will see a larger gain than that last box

sundown.jpg

ehh depends on the catigory... but ya it sounds very similar, power classes, wall v no wall (super stock v mod, super mod), slass where its sub v sub, streetbeat... ya theres other rules to but to be honest it sounds really close.... but ya ive never herd of bs like that where you have to buy a certain speaker... as long as its commercially available then you can use it for usaci

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer