how hard is it to drive with 5% tint?

during the day? at night? getting my maxima done in 5% tomorrow while im at school

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

during the day? at night? getting my maxima done in 5% tomorrow while im at school

My rear windows are 5%, before my wall it was pretty easy to see out during day time, almost no difference really. during night you can't see very well when you're surrounded by dark objects that don't reflect much light, I must admit I've gotten pretty close to the small tree/bush we have in our front yard.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Hell yea get 5 on all sides and 30 on front sides should make it look dark from the front

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Hell yea get 5 on all sides and 30 on front sides should make it look dark from the front

naw im doin 5 on all windows except windshield

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Seeing out will be fine, but like sqsux said at night if you're driving without any outside light sources it can be a little hard say backing up. For that type of thing I just look at my side views since my front windows are only 35%, but I really need to get a rear view to see directly behind my car.

I have 5% on my sides, and 5% over factory on my back three windows.

In the day, you can see inside a little on my front two side windows. You have to get really close. Seeing out in the day is fine. No real problems.

Now at night, I have to roll my windows down to turn into driverways and such, cause I can't see out none.

And it is impossible to see out my back window at night.

But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm tempted to tint my front windshield so nobody can see in it from the outside.

Its a little tricky at night backing up and when turning its sometimes hard to see where the road is if the street lights suck.. I just roll down the window real quick. During the day you'll love it tho.

2x Sundown SA-12's

Audioque 2200D

Kenwood DNX6140

XS D3100

Knukonceptz

I have 5% on my sides, and 5% over factory on my back three windows.

In the day, you can see inside a little on my front two side windows. You have to get really close. Seeing out in the day is fine. No real problems.

Now at night, I have to roll my windows down to turn into driverways and such, cause I can't see out none.

And it is impossible to see out my back window at night.

But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm tempted to tint my front windshield so nobody can see in it from the outside.

thats what i want to do. then i dont have to put my beer in the trunk lol

TEAM DC

Archived