Jump to content

Ford vs Chrysler vs General Motors


  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Chevy, Ford or Dodge?



Recommended Posts

Posted

if we are going brand new cars the only American brand worth even half what they charge is ford

used I could care less I'd drive what ever I like when I test drive it

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I don't have a specific favorite I guess. I go off individual cars and trucks of what I like and don't like of each maker. I don't know, call me weird I guess :pardon:

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Posted

always been a GM guy, but these days i'm really leanin towards the blue oval. they're makin some nice stuff!! i would buy almost anything ford makes - taurus, fusion, flex, mustang gt or higher, a super duty (f250 -350), and possibly an edge. thats 7+ cars from one brand. from all of GM, i can only think of a camaro, vette, c2500 or 3500, cts, and escalade. that's only 6+ from ALL of their brands. the general is coming around to the 21st century, but has a long way to go! they really need to listen to the consumer!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Posted

Dodge

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Posted

chevy

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Posted

well I have owned a 68 plymouth fury loved that car! I have also owned a 72 plymouth duster with a 360 small block stroked to 401 cubes made 410 hp did a 13.8 in the quarter mile sold it to buy my house finally I bought my chrysler 300c hemi I love this car alot!! so you could say I'm a mopar guy

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

I like Chevy for trucks, but the Nissan Titans are pretty sweet too. Cars I'm all over the place lol.

On a side note, did anyone think its weird that the new BMW is made in America? BRITISH motor works.... made in america.....??? trippy.gif

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9075 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...