HashBean 420 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 I have a ported box now but I made the port to small and it don't hit to hard. So can some one give me some plans for a new ported box build. I just want it to hit hard.
RickyFriery97 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 I have a ported box now but I made the port to small and it don't hit to hard. So can some one give me some plans for a new ported box build. I just want it to hit hard. what power you running to it? and what kinda car is it in? 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
hdorre Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 ugh..amp(s), goal/music preference, max dimensions, etc? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
HashBean 420 Posted February 11, 2011 Author Report Posted February 11, 2011 cruch 1500 amp Mainly play rap, just want it to hit the lows and high's hard enough to feel in the chest and head..haha Im running the amp right off the car battery, might soon get a capacitor tho. and the car is a 2001 mercury sable. dimensions don't really matter, my trunk is stupid and is really small so I just have the box sitting on my back seat. but the door is 27in. high and width is a little bigger then 20in. I dont know what kind of ports l7's like to have, the box i have now has a small port and it seems like it wants to hit alot harder then what it is...
RAM_Designs Posted February 11, 2011 Report Posted February 11, 2011 So you're wanting to just have a box sitting on the back seat?...hope you don't get in a wreck; unsecured boxes become deadly. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
HashBean 420 Posted February 11, 2011 Author Report Posted February 11, 2011 So you're wanting to just have a box sitting on the back seat?...hope you don't get in a wreck; unsecured boxes become deadly. I'm strapping it down to the hooks where you would put a baby seat in.
notorious97200 Posted February 11, 2011 Report Posted February 11, 2011 Forget the capacitor, it will do nothing good for your car !!! Do the big 3 in 0 gauge. L7 15's like huge box to shine ! Is it really what you want on your back seats ? black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
FreekDesignz Posted February 11, 2011 Report Posted February 11, 2011 I would do 6net ft^3, 16 sqin of port per ft^3 tuned to 28-30Hz. But that's just me ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.