Jump to content

HSK 3ways


MarioB

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright so my local dealer wants $400 for the set is this a good deal. Also he didnt turn them up to loud they sounded good to me but he only had the comp set on display not the 3 way. Do you guys think its a good deal or could i get something better for same price i need it to be loud to hang with my bass but i also want it to be clear.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

hi energy 3 ways with x-overs for $400? the HSK 163 right?

i like that price

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

i had to do some research cause i thought hertz was more expensive than that sounds like a good deal to me

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I just paid close to that for a used set. They're $700 on woofersetc. Sounds good to me. Hell. Where you at I'll come buy a set. And you do mean the hi energy series not energy right?

Correct the hi energy set. Yeah he told me he sells them for 750. Im in Cali

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Alright ima have to grab a pair or 2 then he will sell me the mlk 3way for 7 but he said those are more towards SQ i just need something to keep up with my bass

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Here's what I just paid $390 for

bafce314.jpg

Thanks ass. Lulz. I've only messed with them in the house. Obviously requires some custom installation here soon but so far the little I played them sounded great for not being set up for shit

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

On the way for 4 sets. Lol. Not really but that's hell of a price

I should grab 10 pairs n flip them for 550 ;) didnt know i was getting that good of a deal

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Here's what I just paid $390 for

bafce314.jpg

Thanks ass. Lulz. I've only messed with them in the house. Obviously requires some custom installation here soon but so far the little I played them sounded great for not being set up for shit

What set is that im on my phone cant really see the pic

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...