DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Jesus dude you trying to make an earthquake Na, I more looking to get a balanced system, I think the bass might over power the vocals DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
sayhuh? Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Jesus dude you trying to make an earthquake Na, I more looking to get a balanced system, I think the bass might over power the vocals LoL..what will Trippi do now? I'd love to see you two sitting side by side playing the same song. get a nice wind tunnel going lol Blown
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Jesus dude you trying to make an earthquake Na, I more looking to get a balanced system, I think the bass might over power the vocals LoL..what will Trippi do now? I'd love to see you two sitting side by side playing the same song. get a nice wind tunnel going lol Trippi will do what does best and play his music briefly in the shop and rebuild lol but I'll see if i can bring the truck down there to do this request before he burns the hummer lol DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
audiofanaticz Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Trippi will do what does best and play his music briefly in the shop and rebuild lol but I'll see if i can bring the truck down there to do this request before he burns the hummer lol LOL
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Trippi will do what does best and play his music briefly in the shop and rebuild lol but I'll see if i can bring the truck down there to do this request before he burns the hummer lol LOL lol, I'm just busting his chops. Trippi is a cool cat and can't wait to hear both truck side by side DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 this+hank+trippi+sameburstnote=7.0earthquake. Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.