DC Sound Lab

DC FTW..... 9- 15" XLs getting broke in on 15k of DC Audio power

• 2 weeks later...

so id say they are broke in... man they are loving the lows now!!! :clapping::drinks::clapping:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Damn this thing sounds like a low end savage :clapping: :clapping: The build fits your screen name. You gonna stay with the 5Ks or didn't say something about selling the 5Ks and picking up a couple 9Ks?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Blake, so you coming to Murfeesboro next weekend? I hope so... seems like, you, LoudnLow and myself are the only ones not afraid to give demos before a comp...

Oh... and for people talking shit bout the upkeep on his ride... it's, nice, clean, well kept... I noticed shit flickering when the bass hit when I got a demo... you would need to sit in it to understand why everything lights up...

On a note Blake... if you pop the airbag... you better put that shit on youtube! LOL!

Blake I hate you!!! LOL. Now I have to do something bigger, Dustin is doing 6 XL's, a buddy is doing 8, another buddy is doing 12..... I guess I have to kind somthing to hold 16 XL's and 4 DC 9ks. Looks good now bring it to SBN!!!!!!

HAHAHA jeff im loving it man... but just wait untill singer designs this 4th order with 12- 15" XLs... and.... 4- DC 9Ks :clapping: then she will be prime :drinks:

Damn this thing sounds like a low end savage :clapping: :clapping: The build fits your screen name. You gonna stay with the 5Ks or didn't say something about selling the 5Ks and picking up a couple 9Ks?

4- 9Ks with the 12 15"

Blake, so you coming to Murfeesboro next weekend? I hope so... seems like, you, LoudnLow and myself are the only ones not afraid to give demos before a comp...

Oh... and for people talking shit bout the upkeep on his ride... it's, nice, clean, well kept... I noticed shit flickering when the bass hit when I got a demo... you would need to sit in it to understand why everything lights up...

On a note Blake... if you pop the airbag... you better put that shit on youtube! LOL!

hahaha yea man we are gna be there i think, wer looking at a 3 hr drive so im hoping we get some good demos!!! and ill be giving them all day as the show promoters permit!! :drinks: --BEFORE OR AFTER the comp lol :) hell man mine is made to beat on lol especially if we can have our cars running man... play it for 45min straight i dnt car hahaha and ill bet that not one amp or coil gets above 80deg

and thanks richard people dont understand this is my daily, TRUE DAILY DRIVER! i drive it to work every day, i pick up my son every day... its my only ride lol so trust me when iv got 25k invested into my burb alone, i do lots of upkeep on it... and as soon as anything breaks or loosens up we fix it or if its out of our league ill take it where she needs to go! :drinks: so thanks for noticing that richard! the whole dash and everything shakes like crazy!! makes shit light up and go on and off lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Blake I hate you!!! LOL. Now I have to do something bigger, Dustin is doing 6 XL's, a buddy is doing 8, another buddy is doing 12..... I guess I have to kind somthing to hold 16 XL's and 4 DC 9ks. Looks good now bring it to SBN!!!!!!

HAHAHA jeff im loving it man... but just wait untill singer designs this 4th order with 12- 15" XLs... and.... 4- DC 9Ks :clapping: then she will be prime :drinks:

4- 9Ks with the 12 15"

hahaha yea man we are gna be there i think, wer looking at a 3 hr drive so im hoping we get some good demos!!! and ill be giving them all day as the show promoters permit!! :drinks: --BEFORE OR AFTER the comp lol :) hell man mine is made to beat on lol especially if we can have our cars running man... play it for 45min straight i dnt car hahaha and ill bet that not one amp or coil gets above 80deg

and thanks richard people dont understand this is my daily, TRUE DAILY DRIVER! i drive it to work every day, i pick up my son every day... its my only ride lol so trust me when iv got 25k invested into my burb alone, i do lots of upkeep on it... and as soon as anything breaks or loosens up we fix it or if its out of our league ill take it where she needs to go! :drinks: so thanks for noticing that richard! the whole dash and everything shakes like crazy!! makes shit light up and go on and off lol

I hear ya... My explorer is the same way and well... Frankenstein (the Expedition) was supposed to be like that but, I am hurting on power right now... Waiting on DC Power to send me my other alt and bracket...

But, back to your ride... I didn't look, but do you have pics of it on here?? I am gonna bring my camera with me next weekend and take some pics of it and some videos if you don't mind...

And for the dash flex... I saw that... dam near was smacking the floorboard and roof! LOL! Gotta love lows!!! I also noticed that the entire steering column is flexing, making me think that the firewall is flexing like hell... I don't think there was one thing on that truck that DON'T flex...

Oh... kudos to you btw... I could't hear ANY rattles either!!!! (Basically loved the fucking demo...) :santa:

Wow 36,000+ this thing is gonna be on beast mode. Can't wait to see it when you get them in there.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I hear ya... My explorer is the same way and well... Frankenstein (the Expedition) was supposed to be like that but, I am hurting on power right now... Waiting on DC Power to send me my other alt and bracket...

But, back to your ride... I didn't look, but do you have pics of it on here?? I am gonna bring my camera with me next weekend and take some pics of it and some videos if you don't mind...

And for the dash flex... I saw that... dam near was smacking the floorboard and roof! LOL! Gotta love lows!!! I also noticed that the entire steering column is flexing, making me think that the firewall is flexing like hell... I don't think there was one thing on that truck that DON'T flex...

Oh... kudos to you btw... I could't hear ANY rattles either!!!! (Basically loved the fucking demo...) :santa:

haha glad to hear you mention that... we poped the hood and the brake booster is flexing like crazy as well lol!!!

and not that many rattles man, almost 250lbs of secondskin will do it!!!

Wow 36,000+ this thing is gonna be on beast mode. Can't wait to see it when you get them in there.

funny you said that lol "Beast Mode" is the name of my demo playlist lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

avalanche control team lol

The older guy in the back ground looked pissed when the bass hit, like he spilled his coffee on himself. I really can imagine him saying "God dammit!!"

Maan I cant watch the 1st vid with the snow. Makes me dl a buncha bs thats not the link. Could you repost it off of youtube like the rest if u get the chance or some shit? Die'n to see it, The rest of them were nuts!

Rebuild in progress...