n8ball2013 Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 why would you go from a btl to a bl. regardless of coil. its not all about the coil size. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
zayres29 Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 Balls to the walls with a DDZ18? z has a 3in coil Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
fr34kout Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 I thought they were coming out with new ones with 4" coils and 6" coils for like the 21"?
zayres29 Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 I thought they were coming out with new ones with 4" coils and 6" coils for like the 21"? i know nothing about that but currently they are 3in Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Jbabycsx Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 I got a quote on their 15's not long ago. Not bad at all. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Ford302Redneck Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 I heard very good things about Crossfire subs. As the build quality is awesome cause of the buildhouse. Crossfire is really impressing me.
Cashdollar2009 Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 Welcome back to SMD. I was gonna say, how are you fitting an 18" into the Alero, unless you were firing it up, but that's not gonna happen from you. lol I like the wall idea, NO ONE has yet to come through on their word to wall an Alero. I'm looking forward to this. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.