Can strait piping give me any more power?

OK Freeked you hooked us up with some good tunes so heres what I can tell you. Build your own cold air intake its not that hard you might even be able to find one that fits your ride ( another make or/and model ) as no-one makes one for this car as far as I can tell, then have a 3" exhaust put on it with a good muffler (greedy,HKS) with a setup like this you'll keep good low end torque and gain horsepower for the upper RPM's. Bye the way I've built about 9 rice rockets so I know a little bit about the subject. If you can't get the exhaust done just do the air intake and muffler that will gain some horses just the same just not as much.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

OK Freeked you hooked us up with some good tunes so heres what I can tell you. Build your own cold air intake its not that hard you might even be able to find one that fits your ride ( another make or/and model ) as no-one makes one for this car as far as I can tell, then have a 3" exhaust put on it with a good muffler (greedy,HKS) with a setup like this you'll keep good low end torque and gain horsepower for the upper RPM's. Bye the way I've built about 9 rice rockets so I know a little bit about the subject. If you can't get the exhaust done just do the air intake and muffler that will gain some horses just the same just not as much.

Thank you very much!

:good::drinks:

not that this pertains to the argument at hand, but i heard a F250 with a triton V10 in it straight piped and that shit sounded wicked. sorry bout the off topic post, just wanted to share that... :drinks:

Anybody else think a triton v10 would sound good straight piped? I might have to do it :)

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

I feel like if anything a good exhaust, thats a straight through is much better then straight piping. Get a muffler with a free flow design like the infamous cherry bomb, and you're set. Hell, if you know how to weld and cut shit, then you can make youre own. I have dynomax race bullets on my truck, 1985 Chev Silverado with a mild 350, and at idle it sounds like it's revvin 1500, which is pretty quite, but when I drop the hammer and hit 4-5k then its just like straight piping. Gotta consider how your neighbors are gonna like a 4am wake up call...

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

I feel like if anything a good exhaust, thats a straight through is much better then straight piping. Get a muffler with a free flow design like the infamous cherry bomb, and you're set. Hell, if you know how to weld and cut shit, then you can make youre own. I have dynomax race bullets on my truck, 1985 Chev Silverado with a mild 350, and at idle it sounds like it's revvin 1500, which is pretty quite, but when I drop the hammer and hit 4-5k then its just like straight piping. Gotta consider how your neighbors are gonna like a 4am wake up call...

once i finish my system, my exhaust wont be their only noise concern..... :peepwall:

jk, i live in a well wooded area so no worries. :drinks:

not that this pertains to the argument at hand, but i heard a F250 with a triton V10 in it straight piped and that shit sounded wicked. sorry bout the off topic post, just wanted to share that... :drinks:

Anybody else think a triton v10 would sound good straight piped? I might have to do it :)

leave the cats on it v10s sound like shit with the cats cut off

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived