Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

Thanks man, they still play and def hit the lows hard still lol. Id like to go bigger but I don't think I've done the 10s justice yet so we will see.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Why separate voltage guages for each battery? If they are in parallel they will all be identical, well, within a few tenths anyways.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Since I won't have bussbars across the batteries but only individual power cables from the main distribution block with a fuse on each line, I want to be able to watch the batteries and see if the fuse pops and i lose voltage, plus it would look cool lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

just some updates...

Bought a bunch more fuse holders, never be too safe

IMAG0743.jpg

Broken but still poundin' hard

IMAG0740.jpg

Babysitting the batteries at night and making circles like a pro

IMAG0746.jpg

Have to put ring terminals on the charger to make it a permanent fixture in the truck, buying 3 more voltage gauges to keep an eye on the batteries so they play nice and probably some recones...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Nah but I keep in contact with JD the owner and he might do something for me, if not ill figure something out lol. As long as they still play I'm good, but I might pull everything for the winter

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Just pulled the system today, 10s are done for good. They were fun to beat on but i ripped the leads on one and I've had it. Plus starting my new job monday driving 30 miles round trip on 10 mpg isn't an option lol. Batteries are staying put for now though, until I have time to figure something else out for them. Pictures to come soon...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

The spiders didn't have enough give in them, only reason they tore which sucks, than the lead snapping was the last straw. I'm keeping the baskets for future use if any and thinking of new options. Chris pm me and offer, reasonable of course might take it, might not...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Thanks man, they were awesome while they worked lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived