5K Mobile Electronics Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 Should sound good. Did you get the sub from someone named James? I'm in Warren btw I'm the guy that sold James the 32" Audiobahn that turned out to have bad coils. Speaking of which, I need to send him some pics of the tahoe at my shop... Check out our Youtube Channel and "Like" us on Facebook!
LT.Smoke Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 Dont set your hopes to high bro...Not bashing but you have to look at the realistic side of this man... The best thing i can tell you is to surf the builds around here and see what it takes to get a 150....There is nothing easy about it and i say this trying to be nice as possible but 40's is definitely a reasonable goal Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
knowledge Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 x2 man, i had a solox 18 inch sub on 7000 watts, 2 different boxes, batteries and all, and all i got was 148.5. did lots of researched and now im at 150+ is definitely not easy though. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
n8ball2013 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 x2 man, i had a solox 18 inch sub on 7000 watts, 2 different boxes, batteries and all, and all i got was 148.5. did lots of researched and now im at 150+ is definitely not easy though. you have the same truck too right? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
knowledge Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 you have the same truck too right? no i have a different truck REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Dj_Scarface Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Nice Im right up the street in Romulus. you say somthing?? dont make me leave Inkster. Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
BigPimpin91 Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 This fool goes to school with me. I tried telling him a 50's hard to do. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
jdamb Posted February 22, 2011 Author Report Posted February 22, 2011 This fool goes to school with me. I tried telling him a 50's hard to do. hey dickfor, i told ya i was new to actual nice car audio lol. get to designing my box. i would like it to be loud without the doors open haha 1997 GMC Sierra 1 15' Massive DMX Audiopipe 1500w class d Project Reptar! Gunnin for 150db
jdamb Posted February 22, 2011 Author Report Posted February 22, 2011 Question guys. i've searched all over the internet and cannot find anything. what will be a proper cubic foot specification for the box i want to build for the 15 massive dmx. thanks guys. i wanna have 28-40hz 1997 GMC Sierra 1 15' Massive DMX Audiopipe 1500w class d Project Reptar! Gunnin for 150db
BigPimpin91 Posted February 22, 2011 Report Posted February 22, 2011 Question guys. i've searched all over the internet and cannot find anything. what will be a proper cubic foot specification for the box i want to build for the 15 massive dmx. thanks guys. i wanna have 28-40hz No need to ask, I got your shit done. Speaker brand and type doesn't play too much of a factor in it. Let me finish your shit up and you'll be surprised at the difference. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.