Sonic Electronix

so..whats the idea behind that pice of artwork?

how is it ment to work?

It's a push-pull setup, it is a wicked project of forevrbumpn's. Designed for t-lines I think, He's thinking of a neo one too ;)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

oh, so he is making it? sweet :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Ahhh Thats TOP SECRET Until customer testing is done ;)

Its about the only thing I have that no one else has other than the owner of the Patent. I'am paying to sell these woofers. There is this line that you do see in Ferrite using dual 2" coils, but there is also a Neo dual 2.5" motor version. The Neo design isn't my design, I will be building them though from right here.

I didn't want to go posting this woofer outside of my website yet, just because my websites traffic is like 0.1% that of SMD

Last thing I want is one of these other big companies to attempt to retail something like this, even though I have been working on it for 7+ years at this point

I finally have one of these running in a regular street beat set up off of a Sundown 1200@1 ohm, so its loving the 1400+rms in a 2.5cf box tuned to 30hz.

A regular SQ version only needs 2 spiders, uses 2- Single 2 ohm coils, and 2 motors.

The motor structure is sell able itself, while you can buy 12" - 18" cone assemblies that just bolt up to the motor assembly. So if you have a few of the motors laying around, and maybe you have a summer time cruiser, and a daily driver. Maybe the summertime cruiser you have a pair of 18s, maybe the daily you have just a pair of 12"s Just swap the top

The SPL version so far is not finalized, but looks the same. Its more of a Quad 4ohm coil design, so it like the 2ohm is final 1ohm or final 4 ohm, but spiders are also added to the top assembly, and 4 spiders on the motor assembly

The benefits of this design is small space, a lot of bass, low loud and clean. Fs on the dual spider design is about 20hz with a motor force in the 40s. Moving mass I actually have at a very light 250 - 300grams so far, it will go up on the other models above this

Since this is online now, looks like I need to make good hmm?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

oh, so he is making it? sweet :)

Already made, just not exactly cheap to get up and going

If you go to my website, I already have it in my webstore ;)

So far as is, Ferrite entry level is looking about $450

Neo version about $900, but that is still in the ordering works from the patent owner

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ahh, sweet. As you know I love that woofer, but I just can't afford it :( not for quite a long time anyway.

It just shows you that you don't need a absolutely massive magnet to make a great sub :)

His site is http://www.faultlinecustoms.com for those that haven't seen it in the interests section under his avatar ;)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Nah, nothing iso-baric about it, no passive radiator either. Just think of it like an SMD. Would be nice to see Foreverbumpin build it, but i'm sure it would take some changes to make a working one.

so..whats the idea behind that pice of artwork?

how is it ment to work?

Ive heard people say its like a SMD, but there isnt anything SMD about it. It is push pull configuration mainly

Speaking of think of SMD

Actually think:

Split coil design in a Under hung motor design

And wait till yall see the chrome version ;)

THAT is going in my ride, since I need to start demoing my own stuff

sundown.jpg

i didnt know you were up to all this. i should have talked to you more last weekend lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

When you dont have $50k-100k to start up something big, you have to be secretive until your ready to go public

sundown.jpg

When you dont have $50k-100k to start up something big, you have to be secretive until your ready to go public

Is that how much the usage of the design cost? If it is then damn!

subscribed :popcorn:

i've been to your site many times waiting for some vids of it in action, can't wait!

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Archived