Droid 2 Global..currently playing with ROM's...

sigh, did the hard reset and nothing....same shit

wiped everything too and still getting the x loading screen, thats where im stuck

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

bump..

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

so it finnaly loaded somehow, but i decided to reset it again, now im stuck again......

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

so im stuck with the droid x crap, and cant get the fuck rid of it, i need help

i can get onto the actul phone now but i cant figure out how the fuck to get rid of it and i cant get bootstep or w.e the fuck it is to work

i cant even active my phone at this point because when i go to call it just goes back to the home screen

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

thanks to hours of reading, i fixed it back to normal, now im at it again :), logan theres nothing to worry about because god forbid you brick it or download something or other it can be restored with the program i have now, from what im reading only 1 rom is capable of working correctly with the D2G which is fission, which im in the process of playing with currently, ill let you know how it goes, ill post some screen shots aswell too

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

sbf goes back to stock..

then you just start over.

un brickable now.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You need to flash it with the sbf for your phone, google sbf for droid 2 global.

yeah i got it finnaly at 3 am this morning, ive bricked it twice now including last night >.>

sbf goes back to stock..

then you just start over.

un brickable now.

best invention ever

anyways, can anyone guide me through this this? i have fission rom manager which is sopost to not put my phone into recovery to mount all that crap(thats where i get confused and brick it) but its not doing anything? i want a fancy screen damnit

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived