Basically, I live in a nice middle class town that has no crime whatsoever ,but I work in a rough part of town a few cities west of me. I've had a gun pulled on me twice. Once I walked up on a fight involving about 6 people and I guess I scared the guy with the gun, so he pointed it at me and then ran. The most recent, a guy attempted to rob me ,but I told him I had no cash on me and showed him my wallet so he fled. Both times I nearly shit my pants and have been extremely lucky. Both of them probably could have pulled the trigger and got away with it because no one was around. I know if it happens again I might not be so lucky.

So basically after looking at the gun laws for my state I see that a guardian can purchase a pistol for someone over the age of 18 (I'm 19) as a gift. So my dad has agreed to buy me a .40 for graduation (associate's degree). THIS WILL NOT BE A STRAW PURCHASE! But, I haven't found anything that states clearly whether someone between 18-21 can carry or not.

Now, I've been shooting guns since I was about 5, I've taken the hunter's education course, and have shot probably 50-75 guns in my life, icluding pistols. So I'm not a beginner and I know what I'm doing. I don't want to ever, ever have to use lethal force on someone ,but that goes out the window when it comes down to my life or theirs.

So does anyone know if it's at all possible to carry at 18? I know you have to be 21 to get your CCW, but I heard that there were some exceptions. Like if you feel your life could be in danger (and trust me everytime I walk through that part of town my life is in danger).

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Did you file police cases when you had guns pulled on you? That could probably help when you need to use the "my life is in danger" excuse.

Edited by C-Fizzy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

does your state allow concealed carry licenses? if its holstered or on your back here you dont need a license, at any age. except you cant take them in bars, government buildings, schools, and banks

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

shit dude. i dont think getting a gun will help with something like that. it would just provoke violence. if someone pulls a gun on you and you reach in your pocket or to your side they will shoot at you. what you have been doing is the best thing you can do. just corporate and do what they say. i wouldnt risk pulling a gun on someone when they have a gun on me. as much as i would love you shoot every single one of those motherfuckers.

im not sure if different states have different age policies but i know that you have to be 21 in order to carry a concealed weapon.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Did you file police cases when you had guns pulled on you? That could probably help when you need to use the "my life is in danger" excuse.

First time, no. Second time, yes. But of course nothing could be done. This city is out of control, seriously. The drug and murder rate is through the roof so I think they would believe me if that is the case. I'm just double checking. I'm no criminal, and I don't want to be labeled as one.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

does your state allow concealed carry licenses? if its holstered or on your back here you dont need a license, at any age. except you cant take them in bars, government buildings, schools, and banks

Yes it does, and I have done alot of research on it because I plan to get my CCW when I turn 21 anyways.

shit dude. i dont think getting a gun will help with something like that. it would just provoke violence. if someone pulls a gun on you and you reach in your pocket or to your side they will shoot at you. what you have been doing is the best thing you can do. just corporate and do what they say. i wouldnt risk pulling a gun on someone when they have a gun on me. as much as i would love you shoot every single one of those motherfuckers.

im not sure if different states have different age policies but i know that you have to be 21 in order to carry a concealed weapon.

No, If I'm being robbed and a guy has a gun to my head, the last thing I'm going to do is pull a gun out on him. But if someone robs me, runs, and starts shooting, you better believe I'll return fire. I know there are times when you need to keep your cool and give them what they want, but there are also times where they're not gonna be happy until your dead. I'm not trigger happy by no means, and like I said I don't want to ever take someone's life, but if it comes down to it I want to be prepared.

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Yes it does, and I have done alot of research on it because I plan to get my CCW when I turn 21 anyways.

No, If I'm being robbed and a guy has a gun to my head, the last thing I'm going to do is pull a gun out on him. But if someone robs me, runs, and starts shooting, you better believe I'll return fire. I know there are times when you need to keep your cool and give them what they want, but there are also times where they're not gonna be happy until your dead.

im glad you understand that.

but im sure you are sol on getting a concealed weapons permit before you turn 21.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Well, I'm not necessarily looking to get a CCW. I'm more or less wondering, if I can legally carry it knowing that I am in danger and that I have had a gun pulled on me. I'm in college and I obviously can't bring it to school. My boss is cool with me carrying it. So the only real time that I would have it on me would be to and from work.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

hm, im not sure if you can but im sure some of the guys here that know more about this will chime in and give you more information.

good luck bro.

Edited by Amerrricuh

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

Not to bust your bubble but from my experience...Shooting someone who is running away from you is Murder...I understand you want a gun for protection but you need to seriously read up on all of the laws concerning the difference between self-defense and murder because i can tell you the line is very fine and its very easy in the US to go down for murder when it was purely self defense so just heed my warning bro :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌