Elrey7698 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 I just installed a audio control epicenter on my system(upgraded from soundstream bx15)...it sounds good with songs with no bass but my hip hop sounds like shit...what are the best settings for this thing...????
splzx3 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Dude give people some time most of the people here are just wakeing up or going 2 work damn bro ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Elrey7698 Posted February 16, 2011 Author Report Posted February 16, 2011 He'll I'm at work!!! I'm just angry cuz I paid 130 for this thing and I want t to work
splzx3 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Ok just give it a few hours bro u don't want 2 piss a mod off when they don't got there coffee yet ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
n8ball2013 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 read the manual Its not hard to set up at all. If it sounds like shit you probably have the width set up wrong. or you are trying to amplify the frequency way too high. Its three knobs. Its not hard to work out. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
techforce Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Did you get the concert series? The goal is to set it that it converts everything to your tuning frequency... so, some songs that are already low may not work that well... I would take a song that you know plays high and mess with the sweep and range or whatever it is called until it sounds decent. Keep in mind it is usualy for restoration of bass, but if set up properly, it can be used to lower the bass in songs with bass already. One bad thing is that songs that have low notes already, it will lower those notes to below your tuning...
BeatBox Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 i have one, as far for hip hop goes 7-10 of those songs sound perfect with out it. it more for music with little to no bass, mexican music(also known as carnival music lol) sounds bad ass on it i payed $150 and would buy it again
bassHZ Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 ^^^ same here am with beat box on this one i hardly ever use mine for hip hop cuz it distorts the shit out of it i always use it on spanish music and it distorts with any hip hop music that already has bass because it takes those low notes lowers them even more and boost them o and trying to upgrade also from soundstream to audiocontrol compared both of them and there is a good diffrence
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.