Second Skin Audio

What works best?

Alright SMD i just got a 95 integra, for a daily driver. Ordered my DC level 3 15s, they will be here tomorrow. Got my wire coming from KnuKonceptz also. Should be starting this build sunday. :drink40: Anyways ive not done a set up for an integra yet, so im asking you guys, what style of box works the best in these style cars? Im wanting to do the subs firing up, but should the port go out the rear of the box? or vented out the top firing the same direction of the subs? also if its firing up where should the port be? front or rear? If any of you guys have any experience or just wanna throw your $.2 in please feel free.

Thanks! :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

subs up port back, or port back subs back. i can do a free box design if u give me the space you have available.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I would check out Redbarons Integra

pretty damn loud

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bangin that would be awesome! I cant download a program at work...

About the max i have is:

35" wide

17" tall

28" deep, <thats max thou

Like i said before DC level 3 15s (2) and will be running about 900watts each to them. IF you wanna sketch something up that would be great! thanks!

Forever-do you have a link to his car or build? i tried to search it but my computer is giving me a fight with it. lol

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/22861-redbarons-acura-integra-finished-new-videos/page__st__700

Its in there somewhere

actually, his new box isnt in there, dont know where the pics are but its pretty slick

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/22861-redbarons-acura-integra-finished-new-videos/page__st__700

Its in there somewhere

actually, his new box isnt in there, dont know where the pics are but its pretty slick

That thing looks sick!!!!! The only thing i have to do differently is mine has to be behind the rear seat. Gotta keep the back seat, its the daily and my son would be wouldn't understand if he didn't get to ride with daddy lol.

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Hey, thats my integra. You want the subs behind the rear seats? Do you want it sealed or ported?

Let us know, I can let you know what I have tried and what works well in this car.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Yes sir, behind the seat, i can use the entire "trunk" area thats not a problem. But ive gotta put a car seat in the back seat so...If you could throw out some ideas that would be great. Im not really going for numbers, i just want it to move some air and get as close to a hair trick as i can lol. Thanks!!!!!!

That integra is crazy BTW :drinks:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Well 1st you have to figure out where your extra battery (if you have one ) will fit, the rear side of the trunk area have plenty of room for batteries. We did sub up port up and that worked well. Sub up and port back is VERY popular and is my current set up.

:popcorn:

Make sure to post pics so we can see :drinks:

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I will for sure be posting pics of the build. Im going to have two optima yellows in the back also. probably in the spare wheel well, i may have to recess the floor a bit but thats fine. i would like to do subs up port back but im not sure how that would sound since the gap between the roof of the hatch and the top of the box would only be a few inches? does that make sense? lol

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com