My cousin wants to get his GED... I know of people that have dropped out and stuff but have never sat down and talked to some one that got their GED so im coming onto here to see if anybody knows a thing or two about it...

How long did it take you to get your's?

How long after dropping out of high school did you decide to get your GED?

i started getting homeschooled in 6 th grade,i started helping my dad with his lawncare buisness in 7th grade got mine last year right before i turned 18,i took the practice test and about a month later i took the ged test,you just have to call and ask and they'll tell you you have to take a placement test,then after that they'll decide if u need classes or if your ready for the test,then you just gotta get scheduled on that date,but they said about 70% of highschoolers fail the ged test,but it was pretty gravy,i just refreshed on my fractions and graphs,i been out of school like 2 years before that and i think i scored a 64 or something like that,not bragging rights but i did get it

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Oh ok so you have to drop out... Set an appointment with idk who...then take a pretest to determine what level your at and then take the actual test??

See I thought it was just some test you could go take online and take your sweet ass time on lol

you can. you dont HAVE to study or anything you can just schedule the test , just if you dont pass it you feel stupid

I dropped out my sophmore year to get my GED. I was tired of school. Where i went, you go a week, then take a pre-test. If you pass that, then you take the GED test. If you fail it, then you take a coarse, then retake the pre-test, and repeat. I dropped out on a wednesday, and started going to the Adult School Monday to see where i placed. I studied all week, and took a pretest Thursday. Friday they told me I had the highest score they had seen in a long time, so i didnt have to take the coarse. Monday i took the real test, and 4 weeks later i had it in the mail.

I think i mispelled coarse btw. fail.