Sonic Electronix

I have a dmm what I need to set it on? And how I check my amp see if its that? Put the palms in the RCA input side and check it or the be output side and check in? I hade my RCA"s on the in put side on my amp and nothing. It's like my cd player not putting on none. My HPF on my cd player was off and it goes to 100..

so, the subwoofer setting is on? HPF shouldnt have anything to do with the sub. Ive got the same deck and wondered why mine wouldnt come on, then remembered i had the function off since there was no system. The button on the far right middle of the faceplate is the one you want to hold for the sub fucntion to come up.

Edited by Red4DrPos

are you able to get a ohm load out of your wiring?

you might not have wired your subs up... or they fell out of the sub, or the terminal in the box, or whatever..

or your amp is fucked, or you got your RCAs on video channel or something... try putting them on your fronts or rear rcas

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones