My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

Guest Nismofreak

well I think you should do the colossus....its 640 on sonic and I love the amp.....my buddy has sundowns and he loved the colossus alot....but he had the xx line and I got the xxv....if you need more info on the amp tell me or just get a xxv thor which is 1 channel 3,000rms at 1 0hm

don't call me a hifonics freak cuzz I love hifonics I ain't a hifonics lover to..kicker make some bad ass subs...sundown audio for bad ass amps for the money....if you want cheap in a way and true power...the colossus will make you proud man

well I think you should do the colossus....its 640 on sonic and I love the amp.....my buddy has sundowns and he loved the colossus alot....but he had the xx line and I got the xxv....if you need more info on the amp tell me or just get a xxv thor which is 1 channel 3,000rms at 1 0hm

don't call me a hifonics freak cuzz I love hifonics I ain't a hifonics lover to..kicker make some bad ass subs...sundown audio for bad ass amps for the money....if you want cheap in a way and true power...the colossus will make you proud man

I think Ray could sell him the the MD 3D for a cheaper price and plus US Amps>Hifonics anyday....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I have some options I am really just wanting to see how my amp will react..I wish I could throw down 650 for the Colossus right now..But that is way outta the question...I'm a Baller on a Budget..Already bout to get a divorce over this system as it is..Old lady just don't understand the addiction!! But within the next few weeks I will start on the box...Just taking my time waiting for the moment to be right..Its slow but steady..Soon as my amp gets back I will start.. As far as Us Amps over Hifonics..I have never run Hifonics, heard they were good amps, but Assmans old school Us Amps 2000x models would be perfect..

Guest Nismofreak

I think Ray could sell him the the MD 3D for a cheaper price and plus US Amps>Hifonics anyday....

man all you hating on hifonics....let me guess the brutus and zeus line...yah I know shit....but hifonics was good for me so yah....lol.....just the us amps are like $400 more

anyways do what best for you car zaxfire....believe me dude old school>new school....lol

I have some options I am really just wanting to see how my amp will react..I wish I could throw down 650 for the Colossus right now..But that is way outta the question...I'm a Baller on a Budget..Already bout to get a divorce over this system as it is..Old lady just don't understand the addiction!! But within the next few weeks I will start on the box...Just taking my time waiting for the moment to be right..Its slow but steady..Soon as my amp gets back I will start..

Dude you gotta get your girl sum time too, im witnessing a gambling problem first hand with my dad and him and my mom are about done for...no joke....jus dont let the addiction get to out of hand...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

man all you hating on hifonics....let me guess the brutus and zeus line...yah I know shit....but hifonics was good for me so yah....lol.....just the us amps are like $400 more

Its just that US Amps makes better quailty amps...and I think Ray gave Sean371 or w/e his name was a pretty good deal on a MD 3D...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

whats the specs on the MD 3D?

650W x 1 @ 4O mono

1200W x 1 @ 2O mono

2000W x 1 @ 1O mono (Ray said his can avg 2700rms @1ohm

Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03

Frequency Response: 20~250

Power Band Width (Frequency Response): 20~500 Hz

Crossover Frequency: 40~250 Hz - 15~40 dB

Damping Factor: 100

Dimensions [(W) 2.5/63.5(H) x 8.75/222(D) in/mm]: 13.8/350

Fuse Rating: 30A x 3

Power Voltage Range: 12~16V

High efficiency Class D design(1D/2D/3D)

Output stages utilize high-current MOSFET devices

High speed, audio-grade components in all low-level stages

Active Constant Current Bias Tracking Circuit

Platinum-plated RCA inputs and connectors

Wide range of sensitivity accepts signal from any head unit

24dB/octave Subsonic Crossover

24dB/octave Lowpass Crossover

True Line Output

Auto Bridge feature

Short Circuit Protection

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT