Sonic Electronix

Here in the a.m I will be reciving my first pair of subs ever. I ordered a pair of 12 inch Hifonics HFI12D4 subs from audiosavings on the 15th and according to the tracking number they should be here on the 17th. Now thats fast, I was thinking I wouldn't get them for a week or something since I opted for the free shipping. I belive I will be using them again for future purchases. Now I gotta build a box for them and find a good amp. Guess that is all, I'll post pics soon as they get here.

congrats welcome to a never ending love of everything that is car audio lol look forward to the thousands of dollars you are about to spend and every penny will be worth it

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

congrats welcome to a never ending love of everything that is car audio lol look forward to the thousands of dollars you are about to spend and every penny will be worth it

x2.... <_< lol

My first sub was a Kicker L5 15", I had no idea how to hook it up, or what ohms were, but it worked! haha :drink40: Oh how Ive learned...

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Thanks, I'm sure I'll go through a few systems till I get it right. I think I'm off to a good start, from what I've read these subs are good for the price. I'm not lookin to get crazy loud with these, just something to bring out the lows in the music I listen to. As far as the wall is concerned, I'm going a different route. I'm just gonna build a small box in the trunk and port it through the rear deck. Not sure how, so any help would be great guys.

i havent had those subs but they are a great starter sub and you will go through tons of systems it will bever ever be completed i have "completed" my system probly 20 times and still keep changing and rebuilding lol

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

After I get my amp I think I'm goin to replace my speakers again (3rd time for the front, 2nd for the rear). I know I'll be putting components in the front doors, but not sure about the back. Hell I wish I knew how to fiberglass. The stock locations suck. I maybe a noob, but I'm not completely clueless lol. I may keep the rear speakers and just get new ones for the front. T3s all around? Also whats a good program to design a box?

Archived