hershy314 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 The subs came! Can't wait to get them mounted and hear what they sound like. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 The subs came! Can't wait to get them mounted and hear what they sound like. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Damn that was fast, I wish my stuff came in that quick 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Big Lo Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Nice subs, my first was a Kicker Comp 12 that I still have.
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Nice subs, my first was a Kicker Comp 12 that I still have. My I have my feet resting on my first sub haha its part of my computer system. The ZX1000.1 that went with it is 4 feet away also. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
hershy314 Posted February 18, 2011 Author Report Posted February 18, 2011 I'm supprised that it got here so quicly, It was shipped on the 15th and arrived today. Thats almost next day shipping! I am really happy with the decision to purchace these when I did. I hope my next purchase from them gets here just as quick. Now on to the fun stuff. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
BassHead1990 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 nice nice, My first subs were two polk audio 12" 200rms in a sealed box with a power acoustik 3000watt mono (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
CWaterfield Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Nice starter setup. My first was a 12" mofo with a PA BAMF 2000 amp
David711 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 First subs were 2 kenwood excelon 12s and a kenwood 1800 watt amp.. or however many watts they are in a 98 jimmy. It was pretty loud for a few days lol Keywords.... I just realized you lived in Fort Dodge, haha Ill be rolling through there tomorrow to head to Des Moines for state wrestling How far from fort dodge are you? "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.