Second Skin Audio

24" Subwoofer - It's ONLY $ 12,500

redbaron80

So would I.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

It is very amusing to see a company spend the time and investment into a product almost NOBODY would buy, due to price alone.

However, the COOL factor is still there.

Fosgate did the same thing, dont see people shitting on them for it

A lot of companies build expensive things just cause. To say hey, we got this, nobody else has it.

DC has the Level 6, its expensive to be what it is, but nobody is complaining. Everything actually thinks its awesome on this forum.

Yet most average car audio enthusiast can't afford it.

They have it, for the few who actually want something that expensive.

Take the Enzo Ferrari, 500k car. Yet, I can take the Ford GT 250k car, twin turbo it, and it will outrun the piss out of the Enzo with less money.

Still, people choose to buy the Enzo, just cause.

Ferrari will beat it on the track, everyday again and again.

The GT will only win in a straight line.(dragrace)

See what i mean?

THe jackhammer is a good sub, since they didn't do like audiobahn and put a normal motor behind a huge cone.

They rebuild the whole woofer from top to bottom, it's a beast, like the T15k from RF.

T15k is also waay to big, "only" does 15-18kw for it's size.(a SD 16k does the same, at a quarter of the volume needed to install it.)

I'm sure the Jackhammer can be loud and keep on playing for a long time on high power(6-7+k watts) without blowing.

trash....they don't even have specs on that thing

dc Lvl6 doesn't has any specs.. so it's trash too? :facepalm: :drink40:

i was talking about power handling

the Level 6 does have specs...its 4000 RM ...and when i said its trash and that it doesn't even have specs...that was 2 separate things..i wasn't calling it trash because there were no specs...i was saying its trash and they don't even have specs for it power wise

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I wonder if you were to blow this woofer how much a recone would be, my guess is 3grand.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived