Bryan Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 there is a movie meatwhistle posted call zeitgeist or something like that but it has the 9/11 thing also and it shows clearly how it was faked...true innocent people died that day that shouldnt have and alot of families lost loved ones..but the truth is the gov dosent give a damn about us... MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
David Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 Tree huggin hippie! LMAO, you know first hand what happens in political threads on a busy forum.hippie, yea you got me.
Eric B Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 After watching this, I def say bring our troops home, the war is even more meaningless..... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
David Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 Unless its a paid Vacation be prepared for the Grievance. Local 5150 yep its paid, paid in full with my big boooot. hahahahahaha
David Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 After watching this, I def say bring our troops home, the war is even more meaningless..... Believe nothing that you read and half of what you see, then make an educated guess of whats really going on. Because, in all honesty, no-one but those behind 911 ( who-ever they are) will ever know the truth, everyone lies for thier own cause..
bigben210tx Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 if yall think thats crazy then do some searches on the NAU,CFR,illumnati its called the north american union the 3 countries America,mexico and canada are all working together to decimate the borders and become one large country dont beleive me? then why are they already making mock up Ameros (the currency that will be used) bush is a faggot
Eric B Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 Believe nothing that you read and half of what you see, then make an educated guess of whats really going on. Because, in all honesty, no-one but those behind 911 ( who-ever they are) will ever know the truth, everyone lies for thier own cause.. regardless we'll never get the truth out of the government until armegedon... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
--Navi-- Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 most intellectual remark I have sene on any of 9/11 conspiracy post. The problem is uneducated people making uneducated assumptions and then claiming it to be the gospel. I watch most of these videos and laugh at their "facts" I will be the first to say I doubt we will ever knwo the truth but I have enough sense to see through te proganda of this video, from the very beginning when they talk about "cruise missles" and show a portable anti-tank missle it kinda gave me the laughs. and yeah dudes apartment vs. the pentagon they look similar in the fact neither have windows, thats about it.
01xtreme Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 I cant even count how many of the documentaries I have seen, and I have to admit, it is getting a little old. now we get to see if there are any conspiracy theorists on the SMD boards...I personally thing Bush and Osama are the same person. lol. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
memphis_finest1 Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 I have personally lost friends because of this day , Not on theis day but because of this day i was almost shot by a damn "sniper" in Iraq i wont get into the gov or what happened on this day all i will say is that my prayers go out to all the people that lost their lives on and because of this day . ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.