Second Skin Audio

alpine type s

Babyjuice

your best bet is to pm forevrbumpn on here. he rebuilt a blown l7 for me. his build for it is in my sig. he does great work

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Is there a way to salvage an alpine type s 12 4dvc? I have one that's blown and have been looking for recone kits and such but can't find any..is there any other type of recone I can use on it?

Dont waste your time man. you're better off buying a blown kicker L5 or L7, and having foreverbumpin recone and rebasket it, you will be a VERY happy camper!

hey, if i can suggest one thing tho, try and find another type S D4 , blown or working, as long as the motor (magnet assembly) is good, and get them reconed and turned into 6 1/2" or 8" subs, they would sound amazing : ) they would go great fiberglassed in doors.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

hey, if i can suggest one thing tho, try and find another type S D4 , blown or working, as long as the motor (magnet assembly) is good, and get them reconed and turned into 6 1/2" or 8" subs, they would sound amazing : ) they would go great fiberglassed in doors.

That's sounds like a good idea. might give this a try myself.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Archived