Sonic Electronix

do you know where i can get those 18s or something similar to those i have a 97 ford ranger single cab and i currently have 2 12s pyles there very good subs and i have the blow through but looking for something a bit louder not to brake my windows either lol some bigger and louder subs 12s would be great thanks in advance bro

1 15" T3 audio t.1000, 10 cubic feet, tuned to 17 hz.

Will play everything, will be really damn loud, but if you just want to slap a sub in and call it quits, dont upgrade subs unless you're willing to put in sound deadener and make your system sound half decent.

oh, and the T3 T.1000 isn't that expensive either.

/thread

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Will play everything, will be really damn loud, but if you just want to slap a sub in and call it quits, dont upgrade subs unless you're willing to put in sound deadener and make your system sound half decent.

/thread

10 cube box? wow

OP, try upgrading to some bigger 12"s on more power. That might be enough, if not, do 4 12"s.

You must not realize what it takes to break a window bro...Anywho look into Sundown DC and FI subs

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

/thread

10 cube box? wow

OP, try upgrading to some bigger 12"s on more power. That might be enough, if not, do 4 12"s.

but like what kind of subs though???? cause im gna upgrade everything to louder right know i have a sony xplod amp 2 channel 1000 watt it was a gift and 2 12s pyle 1200watts each

We did a t.1000 on a audioque 1200 in a buddys ranger, 10 cubes at 16 hz, played clean down to 10 hz, has very little imp rise, one thing you guys dont understand, is you dont need fourty billion eighteens and 20 million watts to get loud, you just need a decent design.

and op, if you have a "sony 2 channel 1000 watt amp" i would actually go with a sundown SA-15, in 5 cubic feet, tuned to 30 hz. you wont be disappointing.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

You must not realize what it takes to break a window bro...Anywho look into Sundown DC and FI subs

its a figure of speech in other words something that wont damage my ear drums that bad either

LOL buddy, my B-pillars flex, and i have no hearing damage, its not that easy to damage your heading with subs, unless you're bashing yourself in the side of the head with an xplod.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

its a figure of speech in other words something that wont damage my ear drums that bad either

LOL buddy, my B-pillars flex, and i have no hearing damage, its not that easy to damage your heading with subs, unless you're bashing yourself in the side of the head with an xplod.

haha i see what you mean so im guessing 2 12s would be good from the sundowns dc and the fi subs cause where im from all there is and youll see most is kicker