Sonic Electronix

04-06 Tundra, need ideas for bass!

Im looking at getting an 04-06 tundra(like this http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=293738338&dealer_id=70011&car_year=2005&doors=&systime=&model=TUNDRA&search_lang=en&start_year=1981&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=50&min_price=&drive=4+wheel+drive&rdm=1298046818027&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&sownerid=84542&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2006&showZipError=y&make2=&certified=&engine=8+Cylinder&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&max_mileage=&address=77375&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&awsp=false&make=TOYOTA&seller_type=b&num_records=100&cardist=19&standard=false&rdpage=thumb) in the next couple months and I'm stuck on what to do for a system. Im getting an MKIV Supra around the same time, which will have more of an SQ system so in the Tundra, I'm looking for more SPL. The problem is, theres really only one spot in the cab that an enclosure would fit and its only got room/airspace for 2 or 3 8" subs, heres an example ( http://www.supercrewsound.com/commerce/product.jsp?prodId=81&catId=70 ) and since I wanna move some serious air, Im not sure if thats gonna cut it. So what do I do? Im thinking blow-through, but is this practical for a daily driver? I plan on doing a simple lift and 20s with like 32s or 34s so it will be off road ready and although its mostly a street truck, it might see some trails so is a blow through a not so good idea given that is gonne be some body/bed movement? Just looking for ideas. Thanks guys!

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

Could always take out the back seats and wall it? That way you don't have to cut the truck up. If I had a new truck like that, I wouldn't have the balls to cut it up.

It's on you, though. Good luck with whatever you do.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Could always take out the back seats and wall it? That way you don't have to cut the truck up. If I had a new truck like that, I wouldn't have the balls to cut it up.

It's on you, though. Good luck with whatever you do.

I wouldn't wall it. I'd just pull the back seats and build a big box.

Its acutally what i plan on doing when I get my truck.

Though if you're planning on hauling people, neither of these will work. lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I have a 4 door Tundra like that one as my daily driver... I am going to start my build on it soon, just got to get creative.

My build is going down, not back into the bed. If you want more depth under the seat, cut the floor out and rebuild it a bit lower.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived