Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

BUY my XXX 15 (05 model) fooo then grab another with a T2000.1 bd and be extremly happy. $350 shipped to your door.

Posted (edited)

I know my man, I been watching it for a while now lol

I just seriously hope you have it in 2 weeks

I use to have an 18" 05 xxx, loved it, had it in a tiny 4 cubes at 32hz with that same t2000.1bd @ 4 ohm, and gawsh, i miss it so much....

I just really hope you still have it by then, maybe I'll even get crazy and get it off you this weekend :|

Edited by SyKo13
Posted

id run that 15 XXX of Davids off a RF T2k would underpower it a bit since its D4 but youd be ready for the second one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 809 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...