Doesn't look too bad for a pair of 10's! Ha, j/p bro. Bet it hits pretty good in person. Cams never pick everything up very good.

they also dont pick up the sound of broken roof braces....

im happy with em, $65 a sub for the black FiDay sale wasnt too bad for the output i have. i guess i have to get a video of it playing a whole range of things now >:D

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

well like i said, i dont think im loud, but i know for damn sure im the loudest in my city, all tho i live in the capitol city of my state, people around here have the shittiest systems i have ever seen. the best thing i have seen local is a guy with 4 rockford power 12"s sealed (box was made of 1" plexiglass) , which sounded nice, extremely smooth, and only on 1krms, off of 1000bd, but besides that, nobody local can touch me, which is actually kinda sad, because theres isnt really one to hang out with, do builds with, so on. hell, even the people from the local car audio shops are running fucking lanzars, all of them are, its just sad.....

you'd be shocked at who might be around your area. i know a few loud guys around you...

not bad though. for the money spent, you cant complain!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

Just bustin your balls brotha

shits wangin

numbers don't mean shit

as long as you are happy THATS loud

You just say that because I'm louder than you and your fart box... Oh wait, were you talking about the desiel? :peepwall:

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts