Sauser85 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Need opinions. . Hushmat or Dynamat??
bkolfo4 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Second Skin. . . Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
TeamHT Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Rattletrap Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Bakerman Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Just remember this...you will ALWAYS get what you pay for. Now, let that be your deciding factor on which deadener you get. With that said, I prefer FatMat.
dugee81 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I tried Raamat and liked it, although I think when you calculate the sq ft / $ ratio, there are better choices. Someone in chat the other day suggested "zillamat" 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Hellbound Train Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 If you have to choose between the two you are asking about. I would choose hushmat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.