Iv Been To Prison Ill **** U In Teh Ass!

this is the comment my friends and i received when one of us yelled out the window when this dude didnt put his turn signal on...he followed us to my friends out and preceded to rant about how hes been to prison and he would "fuck us all in the ass." by far the funniest threat iv ever heard from a stranger.

can anyone beat that?

Edited by 9512GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

^^^ you should have offered him your soup or your cookie or something (if anyones ever been you know what im talkin about) I race BMX bikes... so im up on the top of the starting hill waiting my turn for a gate practice, this 14 or 15 year old kid behind me keeps bumping my bike from behind. after asking him to please stop... he continues to do it! so finally i get fed up and bump him back (but harder) he tells me "i'm telling my dad" :lol: i kindly told the kid that the only dad that could kick my ass, was my own! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

^^^ you should have offered him your soup or your cookie or something (if anyones ever been you know what im talkin about) I race BMX bikes... so im up on the top of the starting hill waiting my turn for a gate practice, this 14 or 15 year old kid behind me keeps bumping my bike from behind. after asking him to please stop... he continues to do it! so finally i get fed up and bump him back (but harder) he tells me "i'm telling my dad" :lol: i kindly told the kid that the only dad that could kick my ass, was my own! :)

lol wata lil feg

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

on the way to the banquet at Steve's 300th show, one of my teammates gets a random call from a wrong number, my buddy tells the dude he got the wrong number, this dude proceeds to get loud with my boy and tell him that this is the right fucking number and starts talking all sorts of head. So we get dude number off the caller id and produced to call this guy about 20 times each from our self phones... and leave this guy the following message " If you call this number again i will find your mother, and fuck her until your house smells of Lima beans and tuna" lol dude never called back hahaha

this is the comment my friends and i received when one of us yelled out the window when this dude didnt put his turn signal on...he followed us to my friends out and preceded to rant about how hes been to prison and he would "fuck us all in the ass." by far the funniest threat iv ever heard from a stranger.

can anyone beat that?

You should have told him "if he keeps flapping his cock holster your gonna send him to Long Beach"

Gimme 5 soups and 3 honeybuns and ill leave his ass alone :)

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

lol well i cant think of any threats ive recived, but i have thrown a few out in town , i drive a big ass heavy work van with no power steering and i was behind this guy at the gas station and we were at the road about to enter trafic, and the guy is just siting there for like 3-4 minutes so i began to crawl his ass closer and closer to get em to go , since i dont like being honked at i wasnt gonna honk him , but this old bastard gets out of his beamer holding his cell phone to his head and started cussin sayin why dont you go the fuck around, and i said you dumb old bastard, ive got 3 other people on my ass and this van isnt easy to back up with all kinds of trafic int he area, then he called me a imbred fucker , so i snatched up my carpetners pencle that was on my dash hoped out the van and walked to wards him and told his old ass next fuckin thing he said better be nice or i was going to stab him in his neck .....none the less he hurried to his car and hauled ass cuting off a car comming, so i got back in my van and about 3 minutes later i got pulled over and the cops was like did you threaten someone at the store and of corse,.i said no lol prove it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol had a guy at a football game tell me something like that once... i had just turned 16.. he was like i'll fuck you up i been to prison.. so i shoved him and like 8 of his buddies jumped me... only thing that saved my ass was the cops were there and broke up the fight... but then the cops started in on me because they knew my dad.. lets just say I got my ass whooped when i got home... it was a bad home coming.. been about 6 years ago lol and i still remember it. (and my football team lost that night.. damnit)