Chicken hill new album

chicken Hill productions / HAllwayproductionz will be out by summer, to let you know who is featured : Turf Talk, Keak da Sneak, WC, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mistah Fab, Psyph, Collage, Peabody, Ren, Doja Click, Big Bear, Dee from HWP......and MORE!

so just sit tight, im sure chicken and all the home boys over there are working on it, and hopefully it'll be out by summer (yn)

and stuff the bootleg copy guy, if you want these guys to keep making these songs that slap so hard, atleast show them respect and abit of courtesy and actually PURCHASE their music

o man i cant wait ill buy it the second its out on the market

Yeah now thats what im talking about!!! RESPECT!

chicken Hill productions / HAllwayproductionz will be out by summer, to let you know who is featured : Turf Talk, Keak da Sneak, WC, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mistah Fab, Psyph, Collage, Peabody, Ren, Doja Click, Big Bear, Dee from HWP......and MORE!

so just sit tight, im sure chicken and all the home boys over there are working on it, and hopefully it'll be out by summer (yn)

and stuff the bootleg copy guy, if you want these guys to keep making these songs that slap so hard, atleast show them respect and abit of courtesy and actually PURCHASE their music

o man i cant wait ill buy it the second its out on the market

Yeah now thats what im talking about!!! RESPECT!

haha i already have an itunes card saved up!

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

• 3 weeks later...

Hello boys,any1 knows what is happening with CHP Compilation,with Turf Talk,WC,Brotha Lunch,Psyph etc....

Coming soon..or ?

Regards from Bulgaria : )))

The CHP album has been "coming soon" for over a year now, so dont get too excited. :sad:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Hello boys,any1 knows what is happening with CHP Compilation,with Turf Talk,WC,Brotha Lunch,Psyph etc....

Coming soon..or ?

Regards from Bulgaria : )))

The CHP album has been "coming soon" for over a year now, so dont get too excited. :sad:

im sure it wont be too too long. also guess that it will be a suprise kind of thing. sit tight and get your beat in the ride ready :drinks:

• 10 months later...

2012... The year of the Chicken Hill Project, this is the year it will be released...

here is a free sampler of the album.. http://mim.io/09f451

follow chicken on twitter : @ChickenHill5150 or @DojaClik for the latest information about release dates... all i know is that it will be out by summer

Archived