Jump to content

Lombo352's 1996 Dodge Ram Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im really liking how this is turning out...just finished the drivers side door and put the first layer of fiberglass on the passenger side....ups should be here tomorrow with my sub... cant wait!!

025.jpg

030.jpg

Posted

Nice, I like the ideas. Also, you can't go wrong w/ Kicker! I also have a Kicker build going on, and it's a Mopar as well! Keep it up, and I'll be checking back in to see how those door panels turn out! Good work man!


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

Nice, I like the ideas. Also, you can't go wrong w/ Kicker! I also have a Kicker build going on, and it's a Mopar as well! Keep it up, and I'll be checking back in to see how those door panels turn out! Good work man!

thanks alot i really appreciate it

Posted

Yay i got my subwoofer today..it was just sitting there waiting for me when i got home from work...poor thing was a lonely and stuff...anyway i found out my box i built didnt have enough backspacing for it to fit so i cut out two trim rings to raise it about an inch and half...which is good because i plan on fiberglassing it to make it all spiffy....

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

006-1.jpg

Posted

small build but I really like it, I absolutely love those mid-90s rams! you planning dropping or lifting it? I'm not really a fan of the door design, but to each his own. Great work on the glassing though, looks really good for a first time! I'm definitely gunna keep an eye on this one, keep it up man :clapping:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Posted

small build but I really like it, I absolutely love those mid-90s rams! you planning dropping or lifting it? I'm not really a fan of the door design, but to each his own. Great work on the glassing though, looks really good for a first time! I'm definitely gunna keep an eye on this one, keep it up man :clapping:

thanks much appreciated... as for my truck its a 4x4 and any chance i get to go off road i do...no need for a lift because this is a very capable rig and i dont see the need...so far anyway :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...