Need new components....

Scrapmanson

I use Rainbow, but that may be a little over what you want to spend.......

Also are you looking to buy new and soon, if so T3 might be the way to go as the components from Crescendo are out of stock and have been for a while.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Also are you looking to buy new and soon, if so T3 might be the way to go as the components from Crescendo are out of stock and have been for a while.

How much do rainbows run? I'm looking for good quality, just going off of others opinions cuz all I've used is kicker, so I want something better....

How much do rainbows run? I'm looking for good quality, just going off of others opinions cuz all I've used is kicker, so I want something better....

The cheapest 6.5" components start at just over 200 dollars, and go up to about 10grand.

For the best quality to price ratio I would look into the Phoenix Gold RSD's

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6952-rsd65cs-phoenix-gold-65-component-speaker-system.aspx

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The cheapest 6.5" components start at just over 200 dollars, and go up to about 10grand.

For the best quality to price ratio I would look into the Phoenix Gold RSD's

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6952-rsd65cs-phoenix-gold-65-component-speaker-system.aspx

10G's!!! Holy $&@&

So u would say those phx are better than the t3 and crescendo?

Archived