Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 I have hsk165xl.love them.I hear esk are not to bad. How mush are the hsk?
dolarbilz Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Find dealer may get better price..I think woofers etc sells them.but I believe there in the 300 hundred range in the 165hskxl run 6-7hundred.
dolarbilz Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Way off on price..lol.try 480.ouch..for hsk
Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 Damn that's a bit to much for me! Looking for best between 2-300$
dolarbilz Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 U can get the esk for 250 I believe..
Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 Those are the best around at that price line?
dolarbilz Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Hard to say.everybody ears here diffrent.
Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 Lol true! Just trying to get some good components as my kickers are done and I'd like better ones, just trying to get peoples opinions...heard some good about hertz so kinda leaning that way....are there any dealers around, or other suggestions...
dolarbilz Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Not sure if any dealers on smd.best bet is start calling sum shops or look at hertz online and check it out.were do u live at
dolarbilz Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 I can get them and sell them to you but not enough post lol...mt buddys a dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.